Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap

I've always loved Halloween. Growing up, I would decorate my bedroom with pictures of cats dressed up as witches and haunted houses. I used to read a lot of ghost stories too, which is odd because I now avoid scary movies. I must have been a tough kid!

I don't decorate for Halloween anymore, (maybe someday when we own our house), but I still like to dress up. Because of our wedding and honeymoon this fall, Halloween was kind of an afterthought. I still managed to come up with a decent costume I think. Peter and I dressed up as Archie and Victoria Lodge. I think my costume only made sense when I was right next to Peter - I mean Archie - though.


Last year I was Audrey Hepburn and Peter dressed up as a 1920's gangster. I already know what I'm going to be next year - but it's a surprise so you'll have to wait 12 months to find out.

P.S. How is it November already?

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!