Sunday, January 4, 2009

Possibilities



Click on the image for photo credits.

I almost hate to say this as I am sure it may be hard for many of you to be sympathetic of my current situation. I even hesitated telling my sister during our daily phone call how I'm feeling, knowing full well that with two kids tugging away at her leg she simply could not relate. However, I feel the need to say it. Today I'm feeling a little, well, bored. It's not that I don't have a ton of things to do. (Hello, can anyone say ''wedding"? Let's not go there just yet though.) I'm just feeling a little uninspired. Thank God for Flickr. Strolling through my favorites has given me some motivation and direction that I'm hoping will last for the rest of the day


Tomorrow, the Christmas gift post.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the crafty flickr community? I can report that I love my Drawing Room skirt as much as when I first made it. Happy inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, even with the kids at my leg!

    I intended to craft today....but, instead, updated my blog. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lots of great inspiration in those pictures. I want to make one of everything now too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!