Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Big Move

This should be the last pictureless post I make for a while. We're moving to a new house today and have been busy packing and getting over jet lag. Goodness, my body doesn't adjust well to time changes! I'm ready for the moving process to be over already so I can get on with life and sewing and knitting and all those fun things. My head is dizzy with decorating ideas for the new place. Or maybe that's still the jet lag...

I hope to be back soon with pictures of our trip and new place and new projects!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Here's hoping your move is smooth and completely uneventful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Can't wait to see the photos of your trip, and the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home...and a new home at that! good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new house. It's so fun to move in a new place and to decide where everything will go (or maybe it's just me!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the move and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!