Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Countdown Begins

Five and a half weeks. Five and a half weeks left until I finish my program and get my Masters. Five and a half weeks for something that has taken me four and a half years to complete. I keep telling all the newbies at work to not do school like I did. I graduated college and not even a year later I was back in school. At this point, it's safe to say I'm pretty burnt out.

Trying to speed up the process, for the past year I have been taking a full-time course load while working full-time. Some people think that I'm crazy to be taking two classes at the same time over the summer, but I know if I take a break I'll just have these last two classes hanging over my head. Plus, I've been making a mental list of all the things I'll be able to do after July 15th. Sewing, perfecting pancakes, family, friends, yoga, sitting on the couch without feeling guilty (well, not sure I'll ever really be able to do that but I'll definitely feel a little less guilty after school is over)...five and a half weeks...But who's counting?

If you've read through this entire post, you deserve a treat. This is Bo, letting it all hang out.


(Pardon the ugly beach towel in the background. This was pre-"No Scratch" spray).

5 comments:

  1. how exciting to finish! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Love your sweet little kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!
    and i really know how you feel, im about 10 months away from finishing, ive been in school since i was 5 and i am now 26. im so ready to be done!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!