Monday, October 2, 2006

I heart mail

Oh wow! What a great week it has been for mail! At the beginning of August I signed up for two swaps organized by Moki: a letter swap and a stamped fabric swap. I was thrilled to receive my first letter last week. This wonderful package came from Raesha.


Not only did Raesha send a beautiful painted initial "S" complete with a charm, she also included lots of goodies: bias tape, a vintage embroidery design (which I have just the use for!), handmade travel tissue holder (it is beginning to be sniffly nose weather afterall), and cute stickers with the letter S. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Anyhow, thanks for the wonderful package, Raesha. You really made my day.

Oh but wait, there's more. You see, each person in the swap sent out five letters so that each person would receive five letters. I recieved a few more letters today but I don't have time to post now. Let me just say that I feel so spoiled! I can definitely feel a swap addiction forming.

Now back to studying. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your package!! Your blog is beautiful and I love the bags you made for the bridesmaids!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers - thanks for leaving a comment!